On our site we have elevation data and maps for
1291 cities from Peru including Lima as capital of the country.
Peru on topographic map
Peru elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Peru:
- Highest point in Peru: Huascarán with 6768 meters (=22205 ft)
- Lowest point: Bayóvar Depression with -34 meters (=-112 ft)
- Elevation span: 6802 m (=22316 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1555 meters (= 5102 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 2321 m (= 7615 ft), and this is 1925 m (6316 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 1,285,220 km² (= 496,226 sq mi)
- Population: 29,907,003
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: