On our site we have elevation data and maps for
2032 cities from Brazil including Brasilia as capital of the country.
Brazil on topographic map
Brazil elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Brazil:
- Highest point in Brazil: Pico da Neblina with 2995 meters (=9826 ft)
- Lowest point: Atlantic Ocean with 0 meters (=0 ft)
- Elevation span: 2995 m (=9826 ft)
- Main average elevation: 320 meters (= 1050 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 382 m (= 1253 ft), and this is 14 m (46 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 8,511,965 km² (= 3,286,488 sq mi)
- Population: 201,103,330
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: