On our site we have elevation data and maps for
128 cities from Bolivia including Sucre as capital of the country.
Bolivia on topographic map
Bolivia elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Bolivia:
- Highest point in Bolivia: Sajama with 6542 meters (=21463 ft)
- Lowest point: Paraguay River with 90 meters (=295 ft)
- Elevation span: 6452 m (=21168 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1192 meters (= 3911 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1876 m (= 6155 ft), and this is 1480 m (4856 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 1,098,580 km² (= 424,164 sq mi)
- Population: 9,947,418
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: