On our site we have elevation data and maps for
8836 cities from France including Paris as capital of the country.
France on topographic map
France elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in France:
- Highest point in France: Mont Blanc with 4810 meters (=15781 ft)
- Lowest point: Étang de Lavalduc with -10 meters (=-33 ft)
- Elevation span: 4820 m (=15814 ft)
- Main average elevation: 375 meters (= 1230 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 174 m (= 571 ft), and this is 222 m (728 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 547,030 km² (= 211,209 sq mi)
- Population: 64,768,389
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: