On our site we have elevation data and maps for
9941 cities from Italy including Rome as capital of the country.
Italy on topographic map
Italy elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Italy:
- Highest point in Italy: Monte Bianco with 4810 meters (=15781 ft)
- Lowest point: Jolanda di Savoia with -3 meters (=-10 ft)
- Elevation span: 4813 m (=15791 ft)
- Main average elevation: 538 meters (= 1765 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 322 m (= 1056 ft), and this is 74 m (243 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 301,230 km² (= 116,306 sq mi)
- Population: 60,340,328
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: