On our site we have elevation data and maps for
7183 cities from Germany including Berlin as capital of the country.
Germany on topographic map
Germany elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Germany:
- Highest point in Germany: Zugspitze with 2962 meters (=9718 ft)
- Lowest point: Neuendorf-Sachsenbande with -4 meters (=-13 ft)
- Elevation span: 2966 m (=9731 ft)
- Main average elevation: 263 meters (= 863 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 258 m (= 846 ft), and this is 138 m (453 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 357,021 km² (= 137,847 sq mi)
- Population: 81,802,257
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: