On our site we have elevation data and maps for
6967 cities from Spain including Madrid as capital of the country.
Spain on topographic map
Spain elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Spain:
- Highest point in Spain: Teide on Tenerife with 3718 meters (=12198 ft)
- Lowest point: North Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea with 0 meters (=0 ft)
- Elevation span: 3718 m (=12198 ft)
- Main average elevation: 660 meters (= 2165 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 603 m (= 1978 ft), and this is 207 m (679 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 504,782 km² (= 194,897 sq mi)
- Population: 46,505,963
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: