On our site we have elevation data and maps for
10 cities from Andorra including Andorra la Vella as capital of the country.
Andorra on topographic map
Andorra elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Andorra:
- Highest point in Andorra: Coma Pedrosa with 2942 meters (=9652 ft)
- Lowest point: Gran Valira with 840 meters (=2756 ft)
- Elevation span: 2102 m (=6896 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1996 meters (= 6549 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1364 m (= 4475 ft), and this is 968 m (3176 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 468 km² (= 181 sq mi)
- Population: 84,000
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: