On our site we have elevation data and maps for
8984 cities from Mexico including Mexico City as capital of the country.
Mexico on topographic map
Mexico elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Mexico:
- Highest point in Mexico: Volcán Citlaltépetl (Pico de Orizaba) with 5636 meters (=18491 ft)
- Lowest point: Laguna Salada with -10 meters (=-33 ft)
- Elevation span: 5646 m (=18524 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1111 meters (= 3645 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1314 m (= 4311 ft), and this is 918 m (3012 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 1,972,550 km² (= 761,606 sq mi)
- Population: 112,468,855
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: