United States elevation
On our site we have elevation data and maps for
16679 cities from United States including Washington as capital of the country.
United States on topographic map
United States elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in United States:
- Highest point in United States: Denali, Alaska with 6190.5 meters (=20310 ft)
- Lowest point: Badwater Basin in Death Valley with -85.5 meters (=-281 ft)
- Elevation span: 6276 m (=20591 ft)
- Main average elevation: 760 meters (= 2493 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 279 m (= 915 ft), and this is 117 m (384 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 9,629,091 km² (= 3,717,813 sq mi)
- Population: 310,232,863
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: