United Kingdom elevation
On our site we have elevation data and maps for
4299 cities from United Kingdom including London as capital of the country.
United Kingdom on topographic map
United Kingdom elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in United Kingdom:
- Highest point in United Kingdom: Ben Nevis with 1345 meters (=4413 ft)
- Lowest point: The Fens with -4 meters (=-13 ft)
- Elevation span: 1349 m (=4426 ft)
- Main average elevation: 162 meters (= 531 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 72 m (= 236 ft), and this is 324 m (1063 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 244,820 km² (= 94,526 sq mi)
- Population: 62,348,447
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: