On our site we have elevation data and maps for
108 cities from Ethiopia including Addis Ababa as capital of the country.
Ethiopia on topographic map
Ethiopia elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Ethiopia:
- Highest point in Ethiopia: Ras Dejen with 4550 meters (=14928 ft)
- Lowest point: Danakil Depression with -125 meters (=-410 ft)
- Elevation span: 4675 m (=15338 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1330 meters (= 4364 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1896 m (= 6220 ft), and this is 1500 m (4921 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 1,127,127 km² (= 435,186 sq mi)
- Population: 88,013,491
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: