On our site we have elevation data and maps for
14 cities from Rwanda including Kigali as capital of the country.
Rwanda on topographic map
Rwanda elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Rwanda:
- Highest point in Rwanda: Mount Karisimbi with 4507 meters (=14787 ft)
- Lowest point: Ruzizi River with 950 meters (=3117 ft)
- Elevation span: 3557 m (=11670 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1598 meters (= 5243 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1737 m (= 5699 ft), and this is 1341 m (4400 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 26,338 km² (= 10,169 sq mi)
- Population: 11,055,976
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: