Palestinian Territory elevation
On our site we have elevation data and maps for
326 cities from Palestinian Territory including East Jerusalem as capital of the country.
Palestinian Territory on topographic map
Palestinian Territory elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Palestinian Territory:
- Highest point in Palestinian Territory: Mount Nabi Yunis with 1030 meters (=3379 ft)
- Lowest point: Dead Sea with -428 meters (=-1404 ft)
- Elevation span: 1458 m (=4783 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 467 m (= 1532 ft), and this is 71 m (233 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 5,970 km² (= 2,305 sq mi)
- Population: 3,800,000
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: