On our site we have elevation data and maps for
440 cities from Pakistan including Islamabad as capital of the country.
Pakistan on topographic map
Pakistan elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Pakistan:
- Highest point in Pakistan: K2 with 8611 meters (=28251 ft)
- Lowest point: Arabian Sea with 0 meters (=0 ft)
- Elevation span: 8611 m (=28251 ft)
- Main average elevation: 900 meters (= 2953 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 346 m (= 1135 ft), and this is 50 m (164 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 803,940 km² (= 310,403 sq mi)
- Population: 184,404,791
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: