On our site we have elevation data and maps for
65 cities from Nepal including Kathmandu as capital of the country.
Nepal on topographic map
Nepal elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Nepal:
- Highest point in Nepal: Mount Everest with 8848 meters (=29029 ft)
- Lowest point: Mukhiyapatti Musharniya with 59 meters (=194 ft)
- Elevation span: 8789 m (=28835 ft)
- Main average elevation: 3265 meters (= 10712 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 959 m (= 3146 ft), and this is 563 m (1847 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 140,800 km² (= 54,363 sq mi)
- Population: 28,951,852
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: