On our site we have elevation data and maps for
3499 cities from India including New Delhi as capital of the country.
India on topographic map
India elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in India:
- Highest point in India: Kangchenjunga with 8586 meters (=28169 ft)
- Lowest point: Kuttanad with -2 meters (=-7 ft)
- Elevation span: 8588 m (=28176 ft)
- Main average elevation: 160 meters (= 525 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 293 m (= 961 ft), and this is 103 m (338 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 3,287,590 km² (= 1,269,346 sq mi)
- Population: 1,173,108,018
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: