On our site we have elevation data and maps for
1935 cities from Indonesia including Jakarta as capital of the country.
Indonesia on topographic map
Indonesia elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Indonesia:
- Highest point in Indonesia: Puncak Jaya with 4884 meters (=16024 ft)
- Lowest point: Indian Ocean, South Pacific Ocean with 0 meters (=0 ft)
- Elevation span: 4884 m (=16024 ft)
- Main average elevation: 367 meters (= 1204 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 191 m (= 627 ft), and this is 205 m (673 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 1,919,440 km² (= 741,100 sq mi)
- Population: 242,968,342
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: