On our site we have elevation data and maps for
875 cities from Hungary including Budapest as capital of the country.
Hungary on topographic map
Hungary elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Hungary:
- Highest point in Hungary: Kékes with 1014 meters (=3327 ft)
- Lowest point: Tisza with 76 meters (=249 ft)
- Elevation span: 938 m (=3077 ft)
- Main average elevation: 143 meters (= 469 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 129 m (= 423 ft), and this is 267 m (876 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 93,030 km² (= 35,919 sq mi)
- Population: 9,982,000
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: