On our site we have elevation data and maps for
2708 cities from China including Beijing as capital of the country.
China on topographic map
China elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in China:
- Highest point in China: Mount Everest with 8848 meters (=29029 ft)
- Lowest point: Ayding Lake with -154 meters (=-505 ft)
- Elevation span: 9002 m (=29534 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1840 meters (= 6037 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 558 m (= 1831 ft), and this is 162 m (531 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 9,596,960 km² (= 3,705,407 sq mi)
- Population: 1,330,044,000
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: