On our site we have elevation data and maps for
1057 cities from Canada including Ottawa as capital of the country.
Canada on topographic map
Canada elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Canada:
- Highest point in Canada: Mount Logan with 5959 meters (=19551 ft)
- Lowest point: North Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, North Pacific Ocean with 0 meters (=0 ft)
- Elevation span: 5959 m (=19551 ft)
- Main average elevation: 487 meters (= 1598 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 258 m (= 846 ft), and this is 138 m (453 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 9,984,670 km² (= 3,855,103 sq mi)
- Population: 33,679,000
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: