On our site we have elevation data and maps for
25 cities from Bhutan including Thimphu as capital of the country.
Bhutan on topographic map
Bhutan elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Bhutan:
- Highest point in Bhutan: Gangkhar Puensum with 7570 meters (=24836 ft)
- Lowest point: Drangme Chhu with 97 meters (=318 ft)
- Elevation span: 7473 m (=24518 ft)
- Main average elevation: 3280 meters (= 10761 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1512 m (= 4961 ft), and this is 1116 m (3661 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 47,000 km² (= 18,147 sq mi)
- Population: 699,847
List of cities in ABC order:
Search by letter: