On our site we have elevation data and maps for
3824 cities from Australia including Canberra as capital of the country.
Australia on topographic map
Australia elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Australia:
- Highest point in Australia: Mount Kosciuszko with 2228 meters (=7310 ft)
- Lowest point: Lake Eyre with -15 meters (=-49 ft)
- Elevation span: 2243 m (=7359 ft)
- Main average elevation: 330 meters (= 1083 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 113 m (= 371 ft), and this is 283 m (928 ft) below average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 7,686,850 km² (= 2,967,909 sq mi)
- Population: 21,515,754
Australia has no neighboring country
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: