On our site we have elevation data and maps for
311 cities from Afghanistan including Kabul as capital of the country.
Afghanistan on topographic map
Afghanistan elevation extremes
Land surface elevation extremes in Afghanistan:
- Highest point in Afghanistan: Noshaq with 7492 meters (=24580 ft)
- Lowest point: Amu Darya with 258 meters (=846 ft)
- Elevation span: 7234 m (=23734 ft)
- Main average elevation: 1885 meters (= 6184 ft)
- Average elevation of cities: 1419 m (= 4656 ft), and this is 1023 m (3356 ft) above average city elevation worldwide..
- Area: 647,500 km² (= 250,001 sq mi)
- Population: 29,121,286
This is only the list of largest 150 cities in ABC order:
If the city you are looking for is not listed, use the search box above.
Search by letter: